What to Expect
Plan Your Visit
THE REGINALD F. LEWIS MUSEUM
For the safety of our visitors, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum has established the following visitor guidelines to protect
against the spread of COVID-19:
- All visitors are required to wear face masks while in the museum.
- Visitors will enter through the museum’s front doors on E. Pratt Street and exit through the Group Tours on Slemmer’s Alley.
- Timed passes are recommended. The museum’s hours have been updated to Thursday to Saturdays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sundays 12 – 5 p.m.
Click HERE to purchase a timed admission pass.
- Visitors must maintain distance from those not in their visitor group. Floor stickers will designate six-feet of social distancing.
- The Museum Shop has a capacity of 10. The elevators are limited to two persons or household groups.
- There will also be mounted touchless thermometers available that we will highly encourage visitors to use.
- The Third Floor Permanent Exhibition will be one-way traffic only. Signage will direct traffic flow.
The Lewis Museum will continue to provide virtual programs and online resources.