- This event has passed.
Answering the Call: Access and Equity in Higher Education – Virtual Event
September 23, 2021
To access ZOOM panel program on September 23rd click Here. Program begins Sept 23, 2021 at 6 pm EDT.
To register for the event to let us know you are attending, click Here.
Students of color face many disparities in higher education. They are disproportionately affected by barriers like affordability, STEM participation, and more, culminating in lower graduation rates and other academic challenges. Understanding this problem is the first step in solving it. Join Kaiser Permanente, Reginald F. Lewis Museum, and George Mason University for a dynamic discussion of disparities in higher education and how they can be addressed.
- Dr. Heidi M. Anderson Panelist President, University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Dr. Anthony L. Jenkins Panelist President, Coppin State University
- Dr. Gregory Washington Panelist President, George Mason University
- Dr. David Kwabena Wilson Panelist President, Morgan State University
- Dr. Anthony K. Wutoh Panelist Provost and Chief Academic Officer, Howard University
- Dr. Michael Willis Special Introductory Remarks Vice President and Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Terri Lee Freeman Executive Director and Moderator, Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American Culture and History