American Red Cross Blood Drive
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. In recognition of Sickle Cell Disease Awareness Month, the museum partners with the American Red Cross to host a blood drive in support of thousands of individuals across the country who suffer with this disease. Invite your family, friends, and professional networks to participate!
- We would like to thank our Partners:
- Pi Omega Chapter (Charm City Ques), Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- The Office of Councilman Nick J. Mosby, Baltimore City Council District No. 7
- The AFRO American Newspapers
- Baltimore Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Advanced registration is required. Please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit www.redcrossblood.org/make-donation to register. Enter sponsor code: 05315151. Free program.